Owner & Head Trainer
Brad has been a lifelong athlete and has many accomplishments dating back to his childhood including:
- 2 time National Champion in the Pentathlon at the ages of 12 and 14. He still holds the national record for the 12 year old age group.
- 100 Meter Hurdles National Champion for 12 year old age group
- 2 Time State and Regional Champion in Racquetball at ages 15 and 16.
- First high school freshman to ever make All State for soccer – attended Hinsdale South High School
- Made All-American in soccer his sophomore year
- Played for the US National Soccer team from ages 14-18
- Played in the 18U World Cup in Egypt in 1998 where he was named player of the game against Australia
- Brad then played soccer professionally for the Chicago Stingers, in the Juniors division in Hamburg Germany, and later for Drachten in Holland.
Brad obviously has an athletic passion and is driven to help others find their highest level of physical fitness and if desired their own pinnacle of athletic achievement. Brad has been a CrossFit coach for the past 3 years at CrossFit Darien and has now founded his own CrossFit gym with partners he trusts at Absolution CrossFit.
Brad’s certifications include:
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate
- Olympic Weightlifting Certificate
- Powerlifting Certificate
- Muay Thai Certificate Level 1